COVID-19 Response Updates
Be Part of the Solution
- We are doing our part to help contain spreading of the virus by closing member operations and allowing administrative staff to work from home.
- While our facility is closed, we are in discussions with several agencies that may be able to utilize our building and/or grounds to offer resources to those in need within our community.
Continue to Serve
- We are committed to continuing to serve you through our social media and online platforms. We will continue to offer fitness classes, worship services and are in the process of developing additional resources that we can offer you and your families. We will continue to communicate the scheduling of those offerings as they become available.
- Our Kroc Church has the opportunity to serve meals to the homeless through our Canteen Ministry.
- We are sharing more staff and resources with our Purdue Center of Hope, which is a long-term residence of rehabilitation and restoration for homeless women and children in Memphis.
Support Staff & Remain Prepared for Reopening
- We have an interim compensation plan for all our staff and are doing our best to pay as many of them for as long as possible.
- We are committed to reopening our doors as soon as local government and CDC guidance allows for increased congregating.
How You Can Help
For those that wish to donate, you may do so here.
In light of the national developments and rapidly changing conditions regarding the spread of COVID-19 (commonly referred to as coronavirus), the Kroc Center of Memphis has temporarily suspended all public programming and operations effective immediately. As risks have increased regarding community spread of COVID-19 across Memphis and the Mid-South, we have considered all options and have ultimately decided to follow CDC guidelines to limit public exposures. As such, all activity, with the exception of Spring Break camp, will be suspended in our building effective Monday, March 16. Spring Break Camp will be held March 16-17 only.
The Kroc Center is home to many special events throughout the year—from concerts, to sports competitions, to class opportunities. View our upcoming classes and programs below.
There’s always something to do!
The Kroc Center offers a variety of daily and weekly classes. Click through our Program Guides to learn more.
Check out the Fitness Program Guide for FREE PASS SATURDAYS & FITNESS LAUNCH dates – these are even open to the public! We are open our normal operating hours, unless otherwise posted. For HOLIDAY CLOSURES, please view the Membership Program Guide. And for up-to-date text alerts regarding cancellations, closures, or changes, text NEWS to 51555.
You can also follow us on social media @krocmemphis, and register for our newsletter at the bottom of our website.