Dear Kroc Community,
Like all of you, we are adjusting to the rapidly changing circumstances related to COVID – 19. During this time, we have learned from local government, the CDC and many of you. Whether offering encouragement and support or expressing concerns, your stories have helped us better understand how we can do the most good for Memphis. With your help, we have determined that the following are our priorities.
Be Part of the Solution
- We are doing our part to help contain spreading of the virus by closing member operations and allowing administrative staff to work from home.
- While our facility is closed, we are in discussions with several agencies that may be able to utilize our building and/or grounds to offer resources to those in need within our community.
Continue to Serve
- We are committed to continuing to serve you through our social media and online platforms. We will continue to offer fitness classes, worship services and are in the process of developing additional resources that we can offer you and your families. We will continue to communicate the scheduling of those offerings as they become available.
- Our Kroc Church has the opportunity to serve meals to the homeless through our Canteen Ministry.
- We are sharing more staff and resources with our Purdue Center of Hope, which is a long-term residence of rehabilitation and restoration for homeless women and children in Memphis.
Support Staff & Remain Prepared for Reopening
- We have an interim compensation plan for all our staff and are doing our best to pay as many of them for as long as possible.
- We are committed to reopening our doors as soon as local government and CDC guidance allows for increased congregating.
How You Can Help
As a church and non-profit organization, we rely on your donations, membership and participation in programs to sustain. Our most urgent need, and the best way that everyone can support these priorities is by keeping their membership active during this time. If you pay on a month-to-month basis, that means you will need to keep your account active by paying in your online account or by calling us so we can take payment over the phone.
We are aware and understand that not everyone is able to do so at this time. Those that wish to cancel or put their membership on hold can do so by contacting us. We are still grateful to you for your support and encouragement.